How are you doing? We know things are crazy right now, and we know that the full effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19) are still unfolding and largely unknown. These are unprecedented times, but keeping you safe and well informed is our priority. Ambassador Tours is doing everything we can to stay current and compliant with the latest from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and we are in constant contact with our cruise lines, tour operators, and suppliers. Our business will remain running, our phone lines active, and our help available to you, as we navigate these unchartered waters.
We recognize the need to stay safe and limit travel during this time. We also want you to know that we are here to answer any questions, help you adjust current bookings, daydream with you and plan future travel, and, if needed, tell a dad joke (keeping our spirits up is important too!).
As a reminder, whether you’re at home or away, you can help protect yourselves by implementing some common-sense practices, as recommended by the CDC:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
o If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Please consider Ambassador Tours a trusted resource for all your travel questions and concerns. Feel free to call us at 800.989.9000 or visit our website at www.ambassadortours.com for updates. We can save you time, money, and stress while keeping you informed and up to date on the latest travel advisories and/or restrictions.
We’re here to help keep you informed, keep you safe, keep you traveling.